Nelsons Sulphur is a homeopathic medicine. Portable, convenient and easy to use Homoeopathic medicines should be taken regularly to be most effective. The new clikpak is therefore much better suited to a busy lifestyle.
The mineral Sulphur is found in every cell of the body, especially the skin. It covers a wide range of symptoms. Most people have a streak of Sulphur in their make-up so it can be used from time to time during treatment. More often a male remedy, Sulphur types are highly imaginative, intellectual and inventive, though they are inept on a practical level. There are two basic Sulphur types : the vigorous and the more indolent type. They tend to be egotistical and have a strong need for recognition.
Generally scruffy, they adopt a life style which affords the least possible effort and will spend their lives theorising about anything. Sulphur patients tend to have dry rough hair and skin. They can be either rotund or lean with a red-face and there is an air of untidiness about them.
Ingredients for Nelsons Sulphur:
- Sulphur is available in 30c potency
Directions for use of Nelsons Sulphur:
- Press base twice to release two pillules into cap. Unscrew cap and without touching pillules tip them into mouth. Pillules to be sucked or chewed and taken between meals.
- Adults and children: 2 pillules every 2 hours for the first 6 doses, then 4 times daily for up to 5 days or until symptoms improve
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a doctor.
- Always Read the Label
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Uses for Nelsons Sulphur:
- Weak areas of the body are the circulation, mucous membranes, the soles of the feet, skin and the left side of the body.
- Sulphur is mainly used to treat all conceivable skin problems, which are worse for warmth, washing, with temporary relief from scratching.
- Sulphur is also given for mental stress, irritability, depression, fevers, headaches, conjunctivitis.
- Other symptoms may be early morning diarrhoea, vomiting, and hunger pains around 11.00 a.m.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.