Imbalanced micro-flora populations can alter the nutrient status, immune response, or detoxification capacity of the host, interfering with overall health. This Berberine & Grapefruit Seed formula has been specifically designed to support a healthy intestinal environment.
All of the herbs in the formula have been shown to help maintain a balance of micro-flora in the gastrointestinal tract. Gentian contains very bitter compounds (gentiopicrin and amarogentin) that support normal digestive function. Garlic contains allicin, a sulphur compound, which may also help to establish microbial balance.
Ingredients: One tablet of Nutri Berberine & Grapefruit Seed contains:
- Berberine sulphate 100 mg
- Grapefruit seed extract (Citrus paradisi) 100 mg
- Gentian Root Extract (Gentiana lutea) 75 mg 4:1 concentrate
- Goldenseal root extract (Hydrastis canadensis) 50 mg (5% Hydrastine)
- Sweet Annie Aerial Parts (Artemesia annua) 50 mg
- Quassia Bark Extract (Picrasma excelsa) 50 mg 4:1 concentrate
- Black Walnut, Green Hull extract (Juglans nigra) 50 mg 4:1 concentrate
- Garlic Bulb extract (Allium sativum) 0.8% Allicin 50 mg
Magnesium stearate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Natural polysaccharide capsule (UltraCapsâ„¢), Silicon dioxide.
- Take 2-4 capsules daily or as directed.
- Alternatively follow this commonly used program:
- Month 1: 2-4 capsules, three times daily, every other day.
- Month 2: 2-4 capsules, three times daily, twice a week.
- Month 3: 2-4 capsules three times daily, once a week.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or breast-feeding.
- Only use in children under age 12 with medical supervision.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.