FerroDyn® provides iron bisglycinate, folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate and vitamin B6, to support the formation of red blood cells, energy levels and reduction of fatigue.
- Provides iron as bisglycinate, a highly absorbable form of iron, which is gentle on the GI tract.
- Iron is crucial for the formation of red blood cells, and it supports energy and the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Provides folate as 5-methyltetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF), the biologically active, “body-ready” form of folate that requires no additional metabolic steps in order to be utilised by the body.
- Ideal for those whose folate status may be affected by genetic variation.
- Provides vitamin B6, which contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
Take 1 capsule daily, or as recommended
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.