Multi Essentials One-A-Day is a comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula suitable for anyone over the age of 12. Only one tablet per day is needed to support general health. It provides excellent levels of vitamins D, E, and folate, as well as delivering good amounts of zinc, B vitamins, vitamin K2 and select amino acids such as l-lysine and l-glutamine.
- Provides 1000iu vitamin D3 per tablet. Vitamin D is helpful for supporting cellular health, immune function and healthy inflammatory processes, as well as supporting bone health.
- Contains 200mg of vitamin E per tablet. Vitamin E helps to protect against damage caused by excess free radicals, especially in cell membranes and other fat-containing areas of the body.
- Provides good levels of zinc, as well as selenium, manganese and copper, which are all cofactors for enzymes that provide endogenous antioxidant protection.
- Also provides good levels of vitamins A, C and E for comprehensive antioxidant protection.
- Supplies high potency, balanced B vitamins, with extra B12 as the activated form methylcobalamin and 400μg folate as 5-methyl tetrahydrofolate.
- Features 90μg of vitamin K2, an essential vitamin for supporting bone health.
Take one tablet daily with meals, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical
condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product. If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
Contains ingredients derived from: Soy
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.