Nutri Advanced Multigenics Chewable is a high quality multiple vitamin and mineral supplement with excellent nutrient bioavailability designed especially for children or for those adults who prefer a chewable tablet.
Nutri Advanced Multigenics Chewable provides an essential, comprehensive foundation for optimal health in a delicious chewable form. It delivers highly absorbable amino acid chelates, ratio-balanced B vitamins, and broad-spectrum antioxidant protection.
Nutri Advanced Multigenics Chewable contains Caro-xan, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids for balanced antioxidant protection.
- Children two to four years: One tablet daily.
- Children four to seven years: One tablet one to two times daily
- Children over seven: One tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet supplies:
- Vitamin A [50% (1,250 IU) as retinyl acetate and 50% (1,250 IU) as beta-carotene and mixed carotenoids]; 2,500 IU
- Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate and ascorbic acid); 100 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol); 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate); 20 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate); 1.4 mg
- Riboflavin; 1.6 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide); 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl); 1.4 mg
- Folate (as folic acid); 300 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin); 6 mcg
- Biotin; 38 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate); 10 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate malate); 15 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate); 2 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide); 70 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, ascorbate); 15 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate); 2 mg
- Copper (as copper lysinate); b100 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate); 200 mcg
- Quercetin; 2 mg
- Alpha-Carotene; 13 mcg
- Cryptoxanthin; 4 mcg
- Zeaxanthin; 2 mcg
- Lutein; 2 mcg
Fructose, xylitol, sorbitol, stearic acid, natural flavours, silica, liquorice extract, guar gum, malic acid, and citric acid.
Vitamin A Warning:
Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control centre immediately.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.