Nutri Osteo-P-Complex is a blend of Magnesium & Calcium with Vitamins, Minerals & Plant Enzymes. Osteo-P-Complex is a multiple vitamin and mineral supplement providing specific nutritional support for a healthy skeletal system and bone metabolism.
Bone support requires a wide array of vitamins and minerals including a large amount of magnesium and calcium. Chelating minerals to amino acids (aspartate, citrate etc) may promote superior absorption and bio-availability.
2-3 capsules three times daily, or as directed. Capsule can be split and contents added to food (avoid adding to liquid).
Each capsule typically contains:
- Beta-Carotene with mixed carotenoids (2167IU); 1.33 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol); 0.28 Î¼g
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate); 18.42 mg
- Vitamin C (Poly-C mineral ascorbates*);27.8 mg
- Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl); 2.78 mg
- Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin); 2.78 mg
- Vitamin B3 (as inositol hexaniacinate); 5.56 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl); 8.35 mg
- Folic Acid; 66.7 ¼g
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin); 5.56 ¼g
- Biotin; 33.34 ¼g
- Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate); 5.56 mg
- Vitamin K (as phytomenadione); 55.6 ¼g
- Calcium (citrate, lysinate, aspartate); 54.41 mg
- Magnesium (lysinate, glycinate, aspartate, citrate); 65.31 mg
- Zinc (citrate); 1.61 mg
- Manganese (citrate); 1.67 mg
- Copper (aspartate, glycinate, lysinate); 0.111 mg
- Chromium (nicotinate); 16.72 ¼g
- Selenium (aspartate); 16.7 ¼g
- Boron (aspartate, citrate); 0.223 mg
- Silicon (amino acid chelate); 55.6 ¼g
- Betaine HCl; 2.77 mg
- Phytase; 0.22 PU
*Calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc (pH buffered mineral ascorbates)
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, Vegetable capsule (modified cellulose).
Caution: None known if directions are followed.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.