An extra high-potency plant-based digestive enzyme supplement formulated to optimize breakdown of protein, fats and carbohydrates across a broad pH range.
- Kristazyme helps counteract the age-related decline in pancreatic enzyme production, which can lead to compromised digestion and assimilation of nutrients
- Kristazyme can also be used therapeutically for various digestive disorders, including bloating, malabsorption and intestinal hyper-permeability (leaky gut syndrome)
- Manufactured exclusively from plant enzymes, which operate over a wider pH range than pancreatin (animal derived digestive enzymes)
- Works in the acid environment of the stomach as well as the alkaline environment of the small intestines
- Contains an unusually high lipase content (1,250 FCC LU) to optimize the digestion of dietary fats and oils
- Contains five different proteolytic (protein digesting) enzymes, four proteases plus bromelain, a complex of enzymes extracted from pineapples
- Contains lactase to hydrolyze lactose (milk sugar) which can assist lactose intolerant individuals in digesting dairy products
- Contains several additional carbohydrate digesting enzymes (amylase, cellulose, malt diastase, cellulose, invertase [sucrase]) to break down starches and sugars
- Though aspergillus species are used in the manufacturing process, no aspergillus is present in the final product of the enzymes
- Kristazyme is contraindicated with gastric ulcers (as the proteolytic enzymes can aggravate the damaged endothelium), and should be used with caution in cases of gastritis
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.