Premier valved disposable masks. Designed to cover the nose, mouth and chin. The construction is made of the filter material itself, and the exhalation valve makes breathing easier. The respirator protects you from fine toxic dust, water-based mist and fumes.
The masks have elasticated retaining straps to keep them securely in place. In addition, they have an adjustable nose clip and soft foam nose piece for custom fitting.
These non-woven disposable face masks are versatile and particularly useful in environments where the wearer requires light face protection and some of the more common applications are:
• Food manufacturing and preparation
• Pharmaceuticals and laboratories
• Hospitals and dentists
• Garages and body repair workshops
Directions For Use
How to fit the face mask:
- With clean hands, simply hold the disposable mask to the face and hook the elasticated straps around the ears.
- Press the material around the nose area to mould and shape to the face. This guarantees a snug and comfortable fit. T
- hese face masks are intended for single-use applications only and are disposable after every use.
How to dispose of the mask:
Disposal of used masks is also very important. A face mask should be disposed of carefully once the mask becomes soiled or damaged.
- Remove the mask from the face gently
- Place the mask in a plastic zipper bag and secure tightly.
- Place the plastic bag in a suitable bin or waste disposal area
- Wash your hands straight away.
- Only put on a new face mask with clean hands
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.