itamin D is an essential nutrient that is often found to be deficient in people in the UK. Vitamin D supplementation is recommended, however because vitamin D is fat soluble and can be toxic in too large doses, a test is always recommended.
Revital vitamin D test can be done from the convenience of your own home, and the blood is analysed in an NHS certified lab.
What is measured?
The lab measures vitamin D2 and D3 levels. They report comes with a clear interoperation of your vitamin D status.
1) The middle or 4th finger needs to be wiped with the sterilising wipe.
2) The finger prick is a small plastic devise with a sterile needle inside that is spring loaded. It needs the seal to be broken and then to be placed on the side of the finger pushed down.
3) The blood needs to be squeezed until a large drop of blood forms and will freely drop onto the card provided. It is important that the finger is not pressed down onto the card and that a reasonable sizes drop is used. You will need to provide 4 blood spots.
4) Put the blood sample in the post in the envelope provided and send via first class mail.
5) You will receive the results by email, so it is important to ensure that all of the information is written down correctly on the blood spot card.
When you get your results, pop into any Revital store or call us for a dosage recommendation.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.