A naturally powerful detox with an invaluable source of antioxidants and phytonutrients. The liver and kidneys help to detoxify the body from unwanted toxins, poisons and harmful waste, however due to the excessive stresses of our modern lives, these organs often need assistance. Flor-Essence is a traditional formula of eight herbs, which work synergistically to cleanse and strengthen the whole body whilst you sleep. Experience the Unique Synergistic Effect for yourself.
It is blended from eight, premium quality herbs carefully harvested by suppliers with whom Flora has worked with for many years. The manufacturing process, from the blending of the herbs through to the packaging of dry Flor-Essence to the brewing and bottling of liquid Flor-Essence takes place in a GMP certified environment.
- Provides with an invaluable source of antioxidants and phytonutrients.
- Contains no pesticides, insecticides or herbicides and they are not irradiated.
- It is a naturally quick and easy detox allowing the body to cleanse during sleeping hours.
- It is available as a ready to use tea blend or dry herbal bags.
- Is a traditional formula used for hundreds of years by the native American Ojibwa Indians and known as the holy drink which brings the body back into balance with the great spirit. This knowledge was passed to the famous Canadian nurse, Rene Caisse, who co-developed and perfected this formula with Dr Charles Brusch, former personal physician to American President John F. Kennedy.
- Suitable for long-term use for health maintenance.
- Contains no caffeine, preservatives or artificial colours
Adults & children over 12 years: Take 28ml dose of prepared tea 2 times daily, preferably on an empty stomach.
One dose 1 hour before breakfast, and other dose before retiring.
Children 6-11 years: Take half the adult dose.
- Purified water
- Burdock root
- Sheep Sorrel Herb
- Slippery Elm Bark
- Watercress herb
- Turkish Rhubarb Root
- Blessed Thistle Herb
- Red Clover Blossom
- Natural Source Citric Acid
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.