A unique high potency multivitamin with chelated minerals designed for people seeking a complete multiple containing only non-animal derived ingredients.
Three (3) Solgar Vegetarian Multiple vegetable capsules provide:
- Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate) - 250mg
- Calcium (as amino acid chelate+, carbonate) - 64mg
- Vitamin E (150iu, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) - 100mg
- Zinc (as picolinate, amino acid chelate+, oxide) - 15mg
- Spirulina powder - 70mg
- Natural Source Betacarotene (as prep.) - 4.5mg
- Providing other carotenoids - 12ug
- Choline (as bitartrate) - 25mg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) - 50mg
- Magnesium (as oxide, amino acid chelate+) - 32mg
- Iron (as bisglycinate++) - 10mg
- Niacin (B3, as niacinamide) - 50mg
- Boron (as sodium borate, citric acid) - 1mg
- Manganese (as gluconate, amino acid chelate+) - 4mg
- Thiamin (as thiamine mononitrate) - 25mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 25mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) - 25mg
- Inositol - 125mg
- Selenium (as selenomethionine) - 90ug
- Vitamin B12 (as cobalmin prep.) - 150ug
- Copper (as gluconate, amino acid chelate+) - 1500ug
- Biotin (as prep.) - 90ug
- Vitamin D (400iu, as ergocalciferolol prep.)- 10ug
- Folic Acid (as prep.) - 400ug
- Iodine (as potassium iodide prep.) - 150ug
- Chromium (as picolinate, amino acid chelate+) - 200ug
Solgar Vegetarian Multiple: Encapsulated with these natural ingredients: magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose.
As a food supplement for adults, three (3) Solgar Vegetarian Multiple vegetable capsules daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Solgar Vegetarian Multiple Vegetable Capsule shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.