A scientifically advanced formulation with ion-exchanged, micro-filtered and hydrolysed whey protein powder, free-form 1-glutamine and free-form branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, mix 28grams (approx. 1level scoop) to 237 ml (8oz) of water or your preferred source of milk and blend or shake vigorously.
Each level scoop of Solgar Whey To Go(approx. 28g) provides:
- Calories - 110
- Calories from fat - 10
- Total fat - 1g
- Saturated Fat - 0.5g
- Cholesterol - 25mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 7g
- Dietary Fibre - 1g
- Sugars - 6g
- Protein - 16g
- Calcium (from whey protein) - 60mg
- Magnesium (from whey protein) - 10mg
- Sodium (from whey protein) - 25mg
- Potassium (from whey protein) - 125mg
- Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate,
- Ion-Exchanged Whey Protein Concentrate (both providing B-lactoglobulin, A-lactalbumin, immunoglobulin, glycomacropeptides, bovine serum albumin, residual caseins, protease peptides and lactoferrin)
- Dutch Cocoa
- Hydrolysed (partially predigested) Whey Protein Concentrate (providing di, tri, oligo and polypeptides)
- Crystalline Fructose
- Natural Chocolate and Vanilla Bean Flavours,
- Vegetable Gum
- Free-Form L-Glutamine (100mg added per serving)
- Free-Form BCAA´s (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine - 100mg of each added per serving)
- Medium Chain Triglycerides
The additional calories and/or protein provided by your favourite type of milk. Solgar Whey To Go Protein is manufactured from the milk of cows not treated with rBGH, recombinant bovine growth hormone. Starch and lactose free, natural chocolate cocoa bean flavour, No artificial sweetners or flavours.
Phenylketonurics (PKU) - Solgar Whey To Go Protein contains Phenylalanine.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.