A scientifically advanced formulation with ion-exchanged, micro-filtered and hydrolysed whey protein powder, free-form 1-glutamine and free-form branched chain amino acids (BCAAs).
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement for adults, mix 20 grams (approx. 1 level scoop) in 237 ml (8oz) of water, milk or your favourite juice and blend or shake vigorously. May also be blended with fresh fruit.
Each level scoop of Solgar Whey To Go (approx. 20g) provides:
- Calories - 80
- Calories from fat - 10
- Total fat - 1g
- Cholesterol - 25mg
- Total Carbohydrate - 1g
- Sugars - 1g
- Protein - 16g
- Calcium (from whey protein) - 72mg
- Phosphorus (from whey protein) - 58mg
- Magnesium (from whey protein) - 12mg
- Sodium (from whey protein) - 27mg
- Potassium (from whey protein) - 135mg
- Micro-Filtered Whey Protein Concentrate
- Ion-Exchanged Whey Protein Concentrate (both supplying B-lactoglobulin, A-lactalbumin, immunoglobulin, glycomacropeptides, bovine serum albumin
- residual caseins, protease peptides, and lactoferrin)
- Hydrolysed (partially predigested) Whey Protein Concentrate (supplying di, tri, oligo and polypeptides)
- Free-Form L-Glutamine (100 mg added per serving)
- Free-Form BCAA´s (Leucine, Valine, Isoleucine -100mg of each added per serving), Natural Vanilla Bean Flavour
The additional calories and/or protein provided by milk or juice. Also note that it can even be added to sauces, soups, cereals, muffins, pancakes and other bake mixes. Solgar Whey To Go Protein is manufactured from the milk of cows not treated with rBGH, recombinant bovine growth hormone. Starch and lactose free, Natural vanila bean flavour, No added sugar, No artificial sweetners.
Phenyllketonurics (PKU) - Solgar Whey To Go Protein contains Phyenylalanine.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.