Hints of Nature Sulfate-Free Shampoo – For sensitive skin
*For best colour results always use our specially-formulated Tints of Nature shampoos and conditioners.
Natural not nasty – Our specially formulated sensitive-skin shampoo uses coconut derivative, instead of nasty, skin-irritating sulphates, to give you that lovely clean hair feeling and prolong your beautiful new hair colour.
We're different – Watch out, most other shampoos contain sulphates and chemicals that actually strip colour from your hair with every wash.
4 good reasons to avoid shampoos containing sulfates because they:
- Strip hair of natural oils and make it dry-out faster
- Fade coloured hair with every wash
- Can dry out your scalp, giving you an irritated or flaky scalp
- Can irritate sensitive skin, especially if you have eczema
Why Tints of Nature Sulfate-Free Shampoo is good for you:
- 100% sulphate, ethanolamine, silicone and paraben free
- Gives a kind, gentle and non-irritating wash
- Maintains hair's essential moisture balance to keep hair shiny and healthy
- Contains lots of vitamin B5 content to add volume
- Suitable for all hair types
- No animal ingredients (and isn't tested on animals)
Made in the heart of the New Forest with lots of lovely, natural ingredients like:
- Wheat protein – a natural hair conditioner and moisturiser
- Aloe – a natural scalp soother and moisturiser
- Camomile flower - for natural soothing and anti-inflammatory effects
Apply 5ml into hand (quantity equivalent to the top of the bottle cap), work into hands to create a creamy lather and massage thoroughly into hair then rinse. Due to the mild ingredients and gentle nature of this shampoo, the first application will only produce a small lather. For maximum results, repeat and massage into hair for 5 minutes followed by Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner.
Using the latest naturally-based lathering agents, natural wheat protein and plant amino acids, Tints of Nature Sulfate-Free Shampoo gives a kind, gentle, non-irritating wash, leaving hair with fabulous body and shine. The substantial vitamin B5 content adds volume to fine or limp hair.