"Beyond Greens provides greens from 10 different organic sources, including 4 fermented grasses and digestive herbs. Udo's Choice Beyond Greens is rich in naturally occurring B12 and Iodine to support the skin and immune system; it is also high in fibre and protein.
Beyond Greens comes in powder form and blends quickly and easily into food and drink, making it great for people on the run who need an instant, nutritious boost or a quick pick-me-up snack.
255g Blend of certified organic greens includes: fermented grasses, green vegetables, superfood algae and seaweeds. The benefits of Beyond Greens is:
- It contains nutritious and digestive herbs, fibre, and protein
- The equivalent of 33g of raw, fresh greens goes into the making of each 8g serving
- Each 8g tablespoon provides 3g (12% DV) of fibre, 10% DV vitamin C, 20% DV of iron, 2g of protein
- Packaged in a re-sealable zip lock pouch for convenience and freshness
- Provides all of the benefits of juicing vegetables without all of the sugar
- An easy and convenient way to incorporate greens into any diet
- Add Beyond Greens® to water and smoothies or bake with it to add an additional boost of greens to virtually any recipe
- Organic, Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Soy Free
Iron and Vitamin B12 contribute to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue and the normal function of the immune system. Iodine and Vitamin B12 contribute to normal energy-yielding metabolism. Iodine contributes to the maintenance of normal skin.
31 x 8g servings per pack"
Fermented grass powder [barley (Hordeum vulgare) grass*, oat (Avena sativa) grass*, wheat (Triticum aestivum) grass*, alfalfa (Medicago sativa) grass*, Lactobacillus plantarum, Saccharomyces boulardii, molasses*], alfalfa (Medicago sativa) powder*, lended meal powder [flax (Linum usitatissimum)
seed, sunflower (Helianthus annuus) seed, sesame (Sesamum indicum) seed], barley (Hordeum vulgare) grass powder*, oat (Avena sativa) grass* powder, rye (Secale cereale) grass powder*, broccoli (Brassica oleracea var talica) powder*, ginger (Zingiber officinale) root powder*, liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) root powder*, chlorella (Chlorella vulgaris) powder*, dulse* (Palmaria palmata) powder*, spirulina (Arthrospira platensis) powder*, dried powdered kale (Brassica oleracea) leaf*, cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) powder*, natural flavours (Almond), Natural flavours (Vanilla)."
Use: Mix 1 scoop (8 g) as desired with a glass of water.
Refrigerate after opening for optimal freshness.
- Convenient, quick, affordable, and helps people achieve their daily servings of vegetables/greens
- Can be easily added to smoothies, water, fruit or vegetable juices
- Can even be used in baking to super-size the nutritional value of baked goods: muffins, cookies, snack bars, etc.
Storage: For optimum freshness, keep refrigerated after opening. Consume withini 90 days of opening. "