VSL# 3 is the worlds most concentrated poly-biotic delivering high levels of live good bacteria across 8 different strains to help maintain a healthy gut.
- VSL# 3 is the world’s most concentrated poly-biotic with 450 billion bacteria in every sachet
- Scientific research confirms that VSL# 3 has the highest volume of bacteria per dose amongst the leading brands, and contains a wide variety of bacterial strains to help maintain a healthy digestive system and help maintain a good gut health
- VSL# 3 contains eight different bacterial strains, making it a combination poly-biotic
- VSL# 3 is scientifically proven to survive the harsh conditions of the stomach, allowing them to reach and colonise the gut, where they help maintain a healthy digestive system
- Good gut health starts from within and with the help of VSL# 3’s 450 billion live bacteria, you can maintain your healthy gut microbiome and help maintain a healthy digestive system
- Be versatile with VSL# 3; sprinkle it, shake it, slurp it, sip it!
This product should be stored in a fridge. If stored outside of a fridge it will maintain its potency for up to a week if the temperature does not exceed 25 degrees Celsius.
Symprove™ is a trademark of Symprove Ltd. Actimel® is a registered trademark of Danone Ltd. Yakult® is a registered trademark of Yakult UK Ltd.
Optibac™ is a trademark of Wren Laboratories. Biokult® is a registered trademark of ADM Protexin Ltd. Alflorex® is a registered trademark for Alimentary Health Ltd.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.