Weleda Sage Deodorant is a handy pump-action spray to counteract unpleasant body odours without inhibiting the important functions of the skin. Free from aluminium salts, this fine spray dries within seconds leaving no stickiness. Contains biodynamic Sage Leaf oil known for its cleansing, purifying and deodorising properties.
Tip: can be used on the feet to refresh and revitalise - especially in the summer months.
- fresh spicy herbal fragrance
- suitable for both men and women
- long lasting effective deodorant
- odour eating essential oils counteract unpleasant body odours
- free from aluminium salts, does not inhibit normal skin functioning
- quick drying fine spray
- free from aerosol propellants
- no sticky residue
- no fixed perfume, (fragrance disperses in about ten minutes)
- economical in use
- Up to 120 applications from a 30ml bottle. (One application being one spray under each arm)
suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Water (Aqua)
- Lemon (Citrus Limonium) Juice
- Fragrance (Parfum): natural essential oils (Clary Sage concrete, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Oakmoss absolute, Peppermint, Pine, Rosemary, Thyme, Ylang Ylang ), Sage.
Weleda Sage Deodorant is suitable for:
- Anyone wanting a natural deodorant that respects the environment.
- Those wanting to avoid aluminium salts.
Directions for use:
When? Apply in the morning after washing, or any time of the day as required. For most people one application lasts all day.
How? Spray under the arms onto clean dry skin. One application is usually two sprays. Take care when applying to freshly shaven areas.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.