Nutriflux is an exciting new combination of deglycyrrhizinised liquorice as GutGard™, together with marshmallow, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, and the amino acid l-glycine. Nutriflux is designed to support a healthy pH balance in the gut, with botanicals such as ginger, liquorice and lemon balm all helping to support a healthy digestion.
Contains liquorice, which helps to maintain balance and comfort in the digestive system.
- The liquorice is a deglycyrrhizinised liquorice extract (DGL liquorice) in the form of GutGard™, an extract that has a unique composition with a revolutionary manufacturing process.
- GutGard™ is standardised to ≥3.5% glabridin, a key pharmacological marker.
- Contains glycine, which may support a healthy pH balance in the gut.
- Features marshmallow, which has been shown to have soothing effects, especially for the mucous membranes in the GI tract.
- Provides a herbal blend including chamomile, which may also have a soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the GI tract.
- Herbal blend also features fennel, which may have a soothing effect on the stomach.
- Features lemon balm leaf and ginger, which both help to support digestion.
Each capsule typically contains:
- Deglycyrrhizinised liquorice extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (GutGard™) 75 mg
- Marshmallow root powdered extract (Althaea officinalis) 60 mg
- L-glycine 250 mg
- Chamomile powder (Matricaria chamomilla) 25 mg
- Fennel extract (Foeniculum vulgare) 25 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) 25 mg
- Lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis) 25 mg
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.