Allergy Research OcuDyne II formula was originally formulated by Jonathan Wright, M.D. and Alan R. Gaby, M.D. OcuDyne II New and Improved 2005 Formula adds natural vitamin E mixed tocopherols high in gamma-tocopherol and tocotrienols, vitamin D, alpha-lipoic acid and lycopene to the existing formula. Together with the existing vitamins, antioxidants, key amino acids, minerals, bioflavonoids such as quercetin, lutein and zeaxanthin, and extracts of Ginkgo and bilberry, these nutrients that have been shown to offer superior support to the structural integrity and function of the eye. In particular, lutein is a powerful antioxidant known to be deposited especially in the lens and the macular region of the retina, the area responsible for central vision. This new, expanded formula may be used as a multivitamin, multi mineral formula as well.
As a dietary supplement, 4 capsules one or two times daily with meals, or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
- Serving Size; 4 capsules
- Servings per container; 50
- Vitamin A (75% as Beta-Carotene and 25% as Vitamin A Palmitate); 6000 IU
- Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid); 200 mg
- Vitamin D3 (as Cholecalciferol); 200 IU
- Vitamin E (as D-alpha-Tocopherol from Mixed Tocopherols and Tocotrienol Complex TocominÂ®); 8 IU
- Mixed Tocopherols; 50 mg
- Total Tocotrienols (as Tocotrienol Complex TocominÂ®); 10 mg
- Thiamin (as Thiamin Hydrochloride); 10 mg
- Riboflavin; 12.5 mg
- Niacin (as 83% Niacinamide and 17% Niacin); 30 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine Hydrochloride); 15 mg
- Folic Acid; 400 Âµg
- Vitamin B12; 25 Âµg
- Pantothenic Acid (as Calcium Pantothenate); 50 mg
- Calcium (as Calcium Citrate); 50 mg
- Iodine (as Potassium Iodide); 10 Âµg
- Magnesium (as Magnesium Citrate); 125 mg
- Zinc (as Zinc Citrate); 25 mg
- Selenium (as Sodium Selenite and Selenomethionine); 100 Âµg
- Copper (as Copper Sebacate); 1.5 mg
- Manganese (as Manganese Citrate); 5 mg
- Chromium (as ChromiumateÂ®); 100 Âµg
- Molybdenum (as Sodium Molybdate); 60 Âµg
- Potassium (as Potassium Chloride); 49.5 mg
- Boron (as Boron Citrate); 300 Âµg
- N-Acetyl-L-Cysteine; 100 mg
- Glycine ; 25 mg
- L-Methionine ; 100 mg
- Taurine ; 250 mg
- L-Glutamic Acid; 25 mg
- Lutein** ; 5 mg
- Zeaxanthin** ; 300 Âµg
- Quercetin ; 150 mg
- Horsetail (Stems) Extract; 5 mg
- Ginkgo (Leaves) Extract (standardized to 24% Flavonglycosides and 6% Terpene Lactones); 30 mg
- Bilberry (Berries) Extract (standardized to 25% Anthocyanosides); 20 mg
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid; 75 mg
- Lycopene; 2.5 mg
These nutrients are of the highest quality and purity obtainable, and do not contain preservatives, diluent, or artificial additives.
Keep in a cool, dry place, tightly capped.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.