Artsana Enema Kit
A fantastic Enema Kit at a great price, this quality kit is one of the best available on the market today. If you have recently heard of the health benefits of home enema´s then this is the kit for you, it comes with its own travel bag,
- Reusable 2 litre enema and douche kit for home use
- Easy to use gravity feed system. Full instructions included.
- â€¢ 2ltr capacity bag, loop hook to hang bag up plus 1.3m clear plastic tube, plastic anal tip and plastic vaginal douche
- â€¢ Suitable for colon flushing and cleaning
Tips for using Artsana Enema Kit:
- Never Use Tap Water.
- Each member of the family should have their own enema kit, if this is not possible then each member should have their own tubing assembly and very strict levels of hygiene should be observed.
- Replace your enema kit annually or after approximately 30 uses. With care you may be able to use the bag more times than this.
- The first few times you use the kit should be seen as experimentation to see what you need to learn and to see how your body gets on with the process of taking an enema. Just use plain water while you are getting used to taking enemas. Once you know how to give yourself a plain water enema with confidence you can progress from there on to other solutions if you choose to do so.
- We recommend you have sealed bottles of good quality still water (like Evian for example) stored at body temperature to use for plain water enemas. They are cheap and convenient - Do not use tap water in your enema bag.
- If the tubing is too short, you could extend it by adding a replacement tubing assembly. Then you daisy chain the replacement tubing assembly onto the tubing supplied with the standard kit. Doing this means you end up with two taps to control the flow and double the tubing length to 2.8m.
Before reusing, clean the device and sanitize (disinfect) the used cannula.
Before, resuing, ensure that the removable parts are screwed-up tightly and well joined together.
Keep away from sources of light and heat.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.