Vitasorb ® Folic Acid is in a highly absorbable liquid form for efficient utilisation by the body. The Vitasorb range of products can be taken under the tongue or added to water, juice or milk. Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing tablets.
- Folic acid is required both prior to and during pregnancy and helps regulate cell growth in the gastrointestinal tract
- Folic acid is essential for the growth and reproduction of cells, particularly red blood cells
- Folic acid is involved in the function of RNA and DNA during protein synthesis
- Folic acid helps support histamine levels in the body
- Folic acid is essential in supporting the function of the nervous system
- Ideal for those who have difficulty swallowing capsules and tablets
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties
- Detergent and surfactant free
- Suitable for the elderly
Product Information per Daily Intake:
- Folic Acid 400mcg
Purified Water, Preservatives (Sodium Carbonate), Folic Acid.
Allergens: No Allergen
- Suitable in breastfeeding
- Suitable in Pregnancy
- Suitable for Vegan
- Suitable for Vegetarian
- Two drops taken daily in water, juice or milk, with food, or taken directly directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
|Dietary Requirement||Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Non - GM, Nut Free, Soya Free, Sugar Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Wheat Free, Yeast Free|
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.