Nature´s Plus Source of Life Women Multivitamins in a special formulation created to address the unique needs of a woman's body. Supplies finely balanced quantities of key nutrients to optimally support women´s health and well-being at every stage of life. This gender specific supplement features soy Isoflavones and the Fem-Effect Complex of standardized herbs. Like all varieties of Source of Life®, Source of Life® Women has complete profiles of naturally derived essential vitamins, minerals, enzymes and amino acids. Source of Life® Women contains a broad spectrum of energizing, nutritious whole food concentrates, bioflavonoids and botanical extracts, providing multiple forms of support for general well-being.
YEAST FREE & VEGETARIAN
Ingredients - Two tablets of Nature´s Plus Source of Life Women Multivitamins provide:
- Vitamin A (as beta carotene) 10000iu
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid) 500mg
- Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol) 100iu
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 100iu
- Vitamin K (as phytonadione) 150mcg
- Thiamin (vitamin B-1) (as thiamine HCI) 50mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B-2) 50mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide) 50mg
- Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI) 50mg
- Folate (as folic acid) 800mcg
- Vitamin B-12 (as cyanocobalamin) 200mcg
- Biotin 300mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 60mg
- Calcium (as aminoate complex) 500mg
- Iron (as aminoate complex) 18mg
- Iodine (from kelp) 150mcg
- Magnesium (as aminoate complex) 250mg
- Zinc (as monomethionine) 15mg
- Selenium (as aminoate complex) 100mcg
- Copper (as aminoate complex) 1mg
- Manganese (as aminoate complex) 2mg
- Chromium (as polynicotinate) 120mcg
- Molybdenum (as aminoate complex) 50mcg
- Spirulina 250mg
- Ostivone® (ipriflavone) 50mg
- Bee Pollen (Spanish) 50mg
- Bromelain 40mg
- Novasoy® 40mg
- Fem-Effect Complex 40mg
- Choline (as bitartrate) 30mg
- Inositol 30mg
- Bioflavonoids 25mg
- Herbal Antioxidant Complex 15mg
- Lipase (from brown rice fermentation) 10mg
- Amylase (from brown rice fermentation) 5mg
- Lactase (DairyMate) 5mg
- Protease (from brown rice fermentation) 5mg
- Lutein 2mg
- Boron (as citrate) 1mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silica, astragalus root, young barley leaf, Irish moss (Chondrus crispus), thyme leaf, ligustrum berry, schisandra fruit, rice bran, pharmaceutical glaze.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.