Nelsons Sulphur is a homeopathic medicine. Portable, convenient and easy to use Homoeopathic medicines should be taken regularly to be most effective. The new clikpak is therefore much better suited to a busy lifestyle.
The mineral Sulphur is found in every cell of the body, especially the skin. It covers a wide range of symptoms. Most people have a streak of Sulphur in their make-up so it can be used from time to time during treatment. More often a male remedy, Sulphur types are highly imaginative, intellectual and inventive, though they are inept on a practical level. There are two basic Sulphur types : the vigorous and the more indolent type. They tend to be egotistical and have a strong need for recognition.
Generally scruffy, they adopt a life style which affords the least possible effort and will spend their lives theorising about anything. Sulphur patients tend to have dry rough hair and skin. They can be either rotund or lean with a red-face and there is an air of untidiness about them.
Ingredients for Nelsons Sulphur:
- Sulphur is available in 30c potency
Directions for use of Nelsons Sulphur:
- Press base twice to release two pillules into cap. Unscrew cap and without touching pillules tip them into mouth. Pillules to be sucked or chewed and taken between meals.
- Adults and children: 2 pillules every 2 hours for the first 6 doses, then 4 times daily for up to 5 days or until symptoms improve
- If symptoms worsen or persist, consult a doctor.
- Always Read the Label
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.
Uses for Nelsons Sulphur:
- Weak areas of the body are the circulation, mucous membranes, the soles of the feet, skin and the left side of the body.
- Sulphur is mainly used to treat all conceivable skin problems, which are worse for warmth, washing, with temporary relief from scratching.
- Sulphur is also given for mental stress, irritability, depression, fevers, headaches, conjunctivitis.
- Other symptoms may be early morning diarrhoea, vomiting, and hunger pains around 11.00 a.m.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.