ImmunoBlast is a powerful new formula for immune support, incorporating Wellmune, a beta 1-3/1-6 glucan, together with vitamins A, C, D, E and zinc.
- Powerful formula for immune support incorporating Wellmune, a beta glucan, with supporting nutrients
- Wellmune Beta 1-3/1-6 glucan has been shown to play a role in triggering immune defences
- Provides 250mg per daily dose of Wellmune, the amount shown to be useful for immune support
- Does not overstimulate the immune system Contains vitamins A, C, E, D and zinc, all known to support the
- maintenance of the immune system
- Contains vitamin C which contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
Each capsule typically contains:
- Wellmune Beta 1-3/1-6 glucan 125mg
- Vitamin A 1500¼g RE*
- as retinol 1000¼g RE*
- as beta-carotene 500¼g RE*
- Vitamin C 250mg
- Vitamin E (50iu) 33.55mg
- Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 500iu
- Zinc (sulphate) 2.5mg
Dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Stearic acid
Coating (hydroxypropyl methyl cellulose, glycerine)
* ¼g RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
Take 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not exceed 750Î¼g of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic. If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a health care practitioner before using this product.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.