Nutri Advanced Multigenics Chewable is a high quality multiple vitamin and mineral supplement with excellent nutrient bioavailability designed especially for children or for those adults who prefer a chewable tablet.
Nutri Advanced Multigenics Chewable provides an essential, comprehensive foundation for optimal health in a delicious chewable form. It delivers highly absorbable amino acid chelates, ratio-balanced B vitamins, and broad-spectrum antioxidant protection.
Nutri Advanced Multigenics Chewable contains Caro-xan, a proprietary blend of beta-carotene and Betatene mixed carotenoids for balanced antioxidant protection.
- Children two to four years: One tablet daily.
- Children four to seven years: One tablet one to two times daily
- Children over seven: One tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each tablet supplies:
- Vitamin A [50% (1,250 IU) as retinyl acetate and 50% (1,250 IU) as beta-carotene and mixed carotenoids]; 2,500 IU
- Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate and ascorbic acid); 100 mg
- Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol); 100 IU
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate); 20 IU
- Thiamin (as thiamin mononitrate); 1.4 mg
- Riboflavin; 1.6 mg
- Niacin (as niacinamide); 20 mg
- Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl); 1.4 mg
- Folate (as folic acid); 300 mcg
- Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin); 6 mcg
- Biotin; 38 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid (as D-calcium pantothenate); 10 mg
- Calcium (as calcium citrate malate); 15 mg
- Iron (as iron glycinate); 2 mg
- Iodine (as potassium iodide); 70 mcg
- Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, ascorbate); 15 mg
- Zinc (as zinc gluconate); 2 mg
- Copper (as copper lysinate); b100 mcg
- Manganese (as manganese aspartate); 200 mcg
- Quercetin; 2 mg
- Alpha-Carotene; 13 mcg
- Cryptoxanthin; 4 mcg
- Zeaxanthin; 2 mcg
- Lutein; 2 mcg
Fructose, xylitol, sorbitol, stearic acid, natural flavours, silica, liquorice extract, guar gum, malic acid, and citric acid.
Vitamin A Warning:
Excess Vitamin A intake may be toxic and may increase the risk of birth defects. Pregnant women and women who may become pregnant should not exceed 5,000 IU of pre-formed vitamin A (retinyl acetate or retinyl palmitate) per day. It is also recommended that children under four should not regularly consume more than 2,500 IU per day.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control centre immediately.
Click here to learn more about the product and its ingredients.
Disclaimer: The information provided is scientific independent research provided by Aisle7 and is for informational use only. Revital provides this information as a service but does not endorse it.
Copyright 2015 Aisle7. All rights reserved. Aisle7.com
The information presented in Aisle7 is for informational purposes only. It is based on scientific studies (human, animal, or in vitro), clinical experience, or traditional usage as cited in each article. The results reported may not necessarily occur in all individuals. For many of the conditions discussed, treatment with prescription or over the counter medication is also available. Consult your doctor, practitioner, and/or pharmacist for any health problem and before using any supplements or before making any changes in prescribed medications. Information expires June 2016.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.