Tyrosine is an essential component for the synthesis of thyroid hormones and neurotransmitters. Kelp is a concentrated source of bio-available iodine, which is an essential component of the thyroid hormones. B vitamins and copper are essential co-factors in the metabolism of tyrosine. Liquorice root and B vitamins support adrenal function which in turn supports thyroid function.
Formulated by well-known naturopath Martin Budd, ND, this synergistic blend of nutrients and herbs helps to support the health of the thyroid gland.
Ingredients for Nutri Thyro Complex:
One Tablet of Nutri Thyro Complex provides:
- Magnesium (aspartate) 25 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 250 mg
- L-Tyrosine 250 mg
- Calcium (aspartate) 40 mg
- Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopherol) (100 IU) 103 mg
- L-Carnitine 125 mg
- DL-Phenylalanine 125 mg
- Iodine (Kelp) 75 ¼g
- Zinc (picolinate) 4 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) 12.5 mg
- Manganese (chelate) 1.5 mg
- Selenium (aspartate) 25 ¼g
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) 12.5 mg
- Liquorice Root 10 mg
- Vitamin B1 (thiamin HCl) 5 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 5 mg
- Copper (chelate) 0.5 mg
- Vitamin A (palmitate) (1403 IU) 750 ¼g
- Folic Acid 75 ¼g
Calcium stearate, Ethyl cellulose, Silicon dioxide, Stearic acid.
Directions for use OofNutri Thyro Complex :
1-3 tablets daily before food, or as directed.
This product contains vitamin A. Do not exceed 750 ¼g of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- Do not take if suffering from phenylketonuria (PKU) (phenylalanine).
- Do not take if suffering from Wilson´s disease (copper). Consult with a medical doctor if taking thiazide diuretics (liquorice).
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-3 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.