Spirulina is a Blue green micro algae that harvests the energy of the sun, growing a treasure of bio available nutrients. It was one of the first photosynthetic life forms on earth, 3.6 billion years ago and it helped produce the oxygen in our atmosphere that has allowed all higher life forms to evolve. Spirulina contains billions of years of successful evolutionary wisdom coded in its DNA.
What’s in me?
• Spirulina is a natural wholefood. It is 60% all-vegetable protein.
• It contains a complete range of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients and is especially rich in chlorophyll.
• Vitamin B12, beta-carotene, Iron, Calcium and the rare essential fatty acid, GLA.
• It is also one of the richest sources of arginine, an amino acid which promotes the release of growth hormones which stimulate the body’s own regenerative processes.
What can I be used for?
• Spirulina boosts energy and supports cardiovascular health by lowering cholesterol.
• To provide a high level of antioxidant protection.
• To Stimulate the metabolism.
• As a high protein nutritional supplement.
- Powder: 1- 10 grams per day. The powder can be mixed into foods and smoothies, or taken as a ‘shot’, mixed with small amount of juice or water.
- Tablets: 3 - 20 tablets per day. Each tablet is 500mg. Six is a good starting dosage.
Spirulina Powder Per 100g
Energy 1533 kj / 367 kcal
of which sugars 130mg
of which is Saturated 1.6g
Vitamin B12 (Cobalamin) 60mcg
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.