Use diluted Grapefruit seed extract to gargle or consume a few drops in water or juice. Also use as a mouthwash, facial and nail cleanser, skin rinse and household cleanser. Ideal for travelling. Not for citrus allergy sufferers. Never use undiluted. See suggested intake and usage information below.
- All-time best seller
- Grapefruit seed extract is a natural cleanser wherever there is a need
- Ideal for internal or external use, especially as a mouthwash, or on the face and nails and as a household cleanser
- Perfect digestive support especially whilst travelling
- Available in liquid or tablet form
- Do not use undiluted
Citricidal liquid provides
Grapefruit seed extract concentrate.
Never use undiluted. Do not squeeze. As a food supplement: Allow 4 to 12 single drops to fall naturally into a full glass (300ml) of water or juice, and stir thoroughly. Consume 30 minutes before or 2 hours after meals, 1-3 times a day (children over 8 years, half dose). Start at a low dose and build. Never use full strength in mouth.
As a cosmetic cleanser for external use:
- Scalp (safe on scalp, including dandruff): Dilute 4-12 single drops in shampoo for each use. Mix in hand and massage into scalp. Rinse thoroughly.
- Nails: Allow 4-12 single drops to fall naturally into approximately 1 tablespoon of water, and with cotton wool, apply diluted solution to the surface of the nail along the cuticle and underneath the front of the nail, twice daily.
- Facial Cleanser (safe on normal skin and acne): Splash face with warm water. Allow 4-12 single drops to fall naturally into approximately 1 tablespoon of water, and with cotton wool or fingertips, gently massage diluted solution into face with circular motions, avoiding contact with the eyes. Rinse thoroughly with cool water. Pat dry. Skin Rinse (safe on minor skin irritations, warts and athletes foot.
- Do not use on open wounds): Allow 4-12 single drops to fall naturally into approximately 1 tablespoon of water, and with cotton wool or fingertips, apply diluted solution to chosen area once daily. If irritation occurs, flush with water. Irritation is temporary.
- Mouthwash (for freshening mouth and teeth): Allow 2 single drops to fall naturally into a glass of water (90ml or more), and stir thoroughly. Vigorously swish diluted solution in mouth for 10 seconds. Alternatively, gargle with a dilution of 4-12 single drops in a full glass (300ml) of water. Gargle several times. Ear Rinse: Dilute 3 single drops thoroughly with 30ml glycerine. Apply 1-2 drops of diluted solution in ear, 1-2 times a day.
- Vaginal Rinse: Allow 1 single drop to fall naturally into a bowl or jug of water (180-240ml / 6-8oz). Douche once or more a day. Can also be used diluted as a household cleanser.
Not for citrus allergy sufferers. Never use undiluted. From citrus; irritating to the eyes and skin. In case of skin contact flush with water for 10 minutes; if eye contact then also seek medical assistance immediately.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.