Nutri AdrenoMax has been formulated by respected naturopath Xandria Williams ND. This synergistic blend of nutrients and herbs has been designed to support the health of the adrenal glands. AdrenoMax can also be used as a Multi vitamin mineral supplement for those needing long term nutritional support for the adrenals.
The adrenal glands produce numerous hormones involved in blood sugar balancing and stress adaptation, including DHEA, cortisol, adrenalin, and noradrenalin. Optimal adrenal function is critical for stress adaptation.
Nutri AdrenoMax has a number of ingredients that have shown to provide nutritional and herbal support for correct functioning of the Adrenal gland.
- Vitamin C and pantothenic acid are found in very high concentrations in adrenal tissues and support optimal adrenal health.
- B vitamins, especially vitamin B6, and magnesium are critical for optimal blood sugar balance.
- Chamomile, Lime blossom, Hops and Passion Flower has a long history of use for their soothing properties.
- 5-HTP is the essential nutritional precursor for the neurotransmitter serotonin.
1-3 capsules daily with food, or as directed.
Each capsule typically contains:
Beta-Carotene - 1.66mg
Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) - 10¼g
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol) - 13.3mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 166.6mg
Vitamin B1 (thiamin mononitrate) - 33.3mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) - 6.6mg
Vitamin B3 (niacin) - 33.3mg
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl) - 10mg
Folic Acid - 33.3¼g
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - 6.66¼g
Biotin - 16.6¼g
Pantothenic acid (as d-calcium pantothenate) - 66.6mg
Calcium (citrate) - 33.3mg
Iron (amino acid chelate) - 0.33mg
Magnesium (glycinate) - 33.3mg
Zinc (picolinate) - 3.3mg
Manganese (amino acid chelate) - 0.33mg
Copper (amino acid chelate) - 0.16mg
Selenium (methionine) - 16.6¼g
Molybdenum (amino acid chelate) - 6.66¼g
Chromium (polynicotinate) - 16.6¼g
Vanadium (amino acid chelate) - 3.33¼g
Iodine (kelp/bladderwrack) - 0.03mg
Lecithin providing - 72.3mg
Choline - 16.6mg
Inositol - 16.6mg
Lysine - 10mg
Methionine - 10mg
L-Carnitine - 3.3mg
Tyrosine - 3.3mg
5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) - 3.3mg
Grape Seed Extract (95% polyphenols) - 6.6mg
Cabbage Leaf - 6.6mg
Chamomile Flower (Matricaria chamomilla) - 6.6mg
Dandelion Leaf (Taraxacum officinale) - 6.6mg
Hops Herb Powder (Humulus lupulus) - 6.6mg
Lime Blossom (Citrus aurantifolia) - 6.6mg
Marshmallow Root (Althaea officinalis) - 6.6mg
Passion Flower Powder (Passiflora incarnata) - 6.6mg
Skullcap Root (Scutellaria baicalensis) - 6.6mg
Wild Lettuce (Lactuca virosa) - 6.6mg
Magnesium stearate, Capsule shell (vegetable cellulose).
- Not recommended during pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding.
- This product contains vitamin A.
- Do not exceed 750¼g of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant, or likely to become pregnant, except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- Not recommended for individuals with Wilson´s disease (copper).
- Not recommended for individuals with obstructed bile duct or gallstones (dandelion).
- May cause flushing in individuals who are sensitive to niacin. Contains ingredients derived from Soy.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 3-5 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 3-5 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.