Nutriflux is an exciting new combination of deglycyrrhizinised liquorice as GutGard™, together with marshmallow, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, and the amino acid l-glycine. Nutriflux is designed to support a healthy pH balance in the gut, with botanicals such as ginger, liquorice and lemon balm all helping to support a healthy digestion.
Contains liquorice, which helps to maintain balance and comfort in the digestive system.
- The liquorice is a deglycyrrhizinised liquorice extract (DGL liquorice) in the form of GutGard™, an extract that has a unique composition with a revolutionary manufacturing process.
- GutGard™ is standardised to ≥3.5% glabridin, a key pharmacological marker.
- Contains glycine, which may support a healthy pH balance in the gut.
- Features marshmallow, which has been shown to have soothing effects, especially for the mucous membranes in the GI tract.
- Provides a herbal blend including chamomile, which may also have a soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the GI tract.
- Herbal blend also features fennel, which may have a soothing effect on the stomach.
- Features lemon balm leaf and ginger, which both help to support digestion.
Each capsule typically contains:
- Deglycyrrhizinised liquorice extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (GutGard™) 75 mg
- Marshmallow root powdered extract (Althaea officinalis) 60 mg
- L-glycine 250 mg
- Chamomile powder (Matricaria chamomilla) 25 mg
- Fennel extract (Foeniculum vulgare) 25 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale) 25 mg
- Lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis) 25 mg
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.