Each Udo's Choice Digestive Enzyme Vegetarian Capsule contains seven plant-based enzymes, assisting the breakdown of fats, carbohydrates, proteins, sugars and fibre, aiding a healthy digestion and nutrient absorption. Naturally occuring enzymes are often lost in the preparation and cooking process and Udos Choice Digestive Enzymes are there to help replace the amount of enzymes in your body.
- Seven different digestive enzymes in every capsule - required to break down and metabolise the full range of food types - protein, fat, starch, soluble and insoluble fibre, milk sugar, and other complex sugars.
- Guaranteed enzyme activity - The Udo´s Choice Digestive Blend is made according to FCC (Food Chemical Codex) methods.
- A rich source of protein-digesting enzymes - we use at least five kinds of proteases as undigested proteins are the main cause of food-related digestive complaints.
- Precision and Balance - this Enzyme Blend contains enzymes to replace those destroyed during the cooking and processing of foods. The enzyme combinations it contains are deliberately chosen and precisely balanced to optimise the body´s utilisation of nutrients.
- 100% Plant-based Digestive Enzymes which have a strong record of safe use in the food industry and are suitable for both vegetarians and meat eaters.
175 mg of pure vegetable source enzyme blend with the following guaranteed activity:
- Alpha-amylase 5000 DU
- Lactase 37.5mg ALU
- Alpha-galactosidase 260 GalU
- Protease 12500 HUT
- Cellulase 400 CU
- Lipase 150 LU
- Stem bromelain 50000 PU
In a base of beetroot fibre in easy-to-swallow vegetarian capsules.
Important - Please read before purchase
While we try to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. For additional information about a product, please Contact Us on 0800 252 875.
Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a medical practitioner, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. Discontinue use and consult a doctor if adverse reactions occur.
Information stated regarding dietary supplements is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing.
Place your order before Wednesday 18th to get your items before Wednesday 25th December
Last order date applies for customers in the UK and is subject to product availability. Cut-off time apply for each delivery option. Please check product detail page when ordering.
Please note that this date is only a guideline and is not guaranteed unless stated. Please be aware that external factors beyond our control (such as strikes, adverse weather conditions affecting parts of our fulfilment network etc.) may delay your orders.
Please note that our last order date is based on normal conditions so in exceptional conditions it might happen that your order arrives after Christmas despite you ordering before the date provided.
Standard delivery (Orders under £20): £3.50 · Delivery time: 2-4 working days
FREE delivery (Orders over £20): FREE · 2-4 working days
We ship worldwide! Delivery times vary from 4-8 working days for Europe and 5-14 working days for the rest of the world. Flat rate delivery charges can be found here.